Effective July 1, 2020
All referrals must take place before your friend or family member applies for a position on their own. Do not tell your friends to apply for a position with Aspen Dental until you refer them through the ERP page as described below.
You must have your referral’s email address in order for the system to properly track that you referred them into our resume database. If this is not done, you will not get your referral bonus.
Here are the 3 easy steps to properly complete your employee referral!
- Participation in the Employee Referral Program (ERP) is open to all Aspen Dental employees.
- Hiring Managers and Supervisors are not eligible to receive referral bonuses, entries or prizes when referring candidates for a position in a department or location they may own or manage, or where they may have influence over hiring decisions.
- Members of the recruitment team are not eligible for referral entries, bonuses, or prizes.
- Employees who refer a candidate must be the candidate's first point of contact with Aspen Dental.
- Candidates who’ve been in contact with an Aspen Dental recruiter or career guide recently; or have attended a VIBE session may not be eligible to receive the $10K dentist referral award.
- Candidate referrals will remain valid for a period of 6 months. If a candidate is not hired within 6 months the referral becomes void and no reward is payable.
- When duplicate referrals are received they will be honored on a "first received" basis.
- Former employees do not qualify as referral candidates.
- Contracted or temporary staff hired within one year of the initial separation date.
- Current employees, contracted, or temporary staff transferring between Aspen Dental companies.
- Candidates sourced from external recruitment activities such as school visits or job fairs are not eligible candidates.
Payment of Rewards:
Rewards shall be paid in one installment
- Referral bonus payments will be made 90 days after your referral's start date or your start date, whichever comes later.
- Rewards will be paid during a normal payroll cycle and are subject to normal tax withholdings.
- Employees must be actively employed to receive reward payments.
- Talent Acquisition and Human Resources will verify all reward payments.
Other questions regarding this program should be directed to HRSupport@aspendental.com. The Employee Referral Program is subject to change at the discretion of Aspen Dental.
The Aspen Dental Employee Referral policy was updated effective July 1, 2020.
Refer a Friend