Sponsorship Opportunities at Aspen Dental
Did you know Aspen sponsors visas and Permanent Residency “Green Cards” for international dentists? Not only do we sponsor visas, but we help dentists with the process, as well.
In the case of TN visas, for Canadian and Mexican citizens, we will provide your petition letter so you are able to practice in the U.S. Other qualified international dentists can be issued a H1B visa. We can help by either sponsoring a new H1B visa or helping you change an existing visa to an active status. Either way, we cover all standard filing and legal fees.
For dentists that have H1B status already, an option to consider is a Permanent Residency “Green Card.” We can help walk you through this process and cover the costs for the first stage of filing.
Have more questions on sponsorship opportunities at Aspen? Contact Karen at email@example.com.Updated: Feb. 9, 2011
- Jun 02 - Pace of Practice Ownership Appealing to Dr. Reddy
- May 18 - Ever wonder how Aspen got its start?
- May 09 - Interview with Dr. Lee
- Apr 14 - Dr. Katie Leyes Speaks About Oral Cancer
- Apr 01 - Oral Cancer Awareness Month
- Mar 25 - Dr. Shermnae Jones at the Himman Dental Meeting
- Mar 24 - Live from the 2011 Hinman Dental Meeting
- Mar 16 - Southern Illinois University’s Dental School Dinner
- Mar 03 - Chicago Midwinter and ASDA Anaheim
- Feb 09 - Sponsorship Opportunities at Aspen Dental